Creating Peace of Mind for You and Your Family
Life is full of unexpected moments. Estate planning offers proactive solutions to such moments and to some of life’s greatest challenges. You can trust that you have prepared for the unexpected and designed an estate plan that honors and provides for your family by becoming a valued client at Quaranto Law.
How We Can Work For You.
Quaranto Law was built with the needs of growing families in mind. We believe in personalized service for every client. Our approach is educational and proactive. We first determine our client’s individual needs, desires and values, we then educate our clients on the options available to them, and finally we tailor their plan to ensure it will protect their family when they need it most.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves
- unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel
- blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
We work with you to structure and design comprehensive estate plans. We seek to protect your children, protect your legacy and provide for your needs at times of incapacity.
Call For A Free Consultation (415) 484-0078